DIY Homemade Granola with Georgina Mariee
We recently collaborated with yoga teacher, personal trainer and artist Georgina Mariee to create some recipes using Ginger Health Foods Breakfast Bowls and it goes without saying that the recipes she has created are absolutely delicious! They are a 'must make' this autumn!
This DIY Granola is great simply added to some yoghurt and with seasonal fruit, or why not sprinkle on top of some stewed apples for a comforting dessert.
Its simple to make, so why not give it a try?
DIY HOMEMADE GRANOLA
120g Ginger Health Foods Breakfast Bowl - I used the ‘Nutty Seedy One’ here
3 heaped TBSP honey or maple syrup
3 TBSP melted coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C & line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined.
3. Spread the mix onto the tray and pop in the oven.
4. Cook for 15-25 minutes until golden, turning the mix over a couple of times during cooking.
5. Remove from the oven and place the baking tray on a cold surface or another baking tray to cool (this ensures crunch!)
Georgina also made her speciality Biscoff Apple Pie Baked Oats and divine Chunky Cinnamon Pancakes - both absolutely perfect for Autumn and Winter.
You can follow Georgina on instagram for more recipe, yoga and wellbeing information and inspiration.